All Classic studios enjoy private furnished (table, chairs and umbrella) brick paved patios; with garden or mountain views and have individual entrances to ensure privacy. Interiors have a rustic hint from the use of wood and antique tiles that dramatically contrast with the contemporary designed furniture. Wood ceilings in hues of blue and white and blue tiles are a constant reminder of the blue sky and seas of Greece.
Furniture is contemporary in design and the minimalist décor does not remind one of a classical hotel room, but rather a room in a dreamy summer home.
The single beds in these rooms are uniquely designed so that when united side by side the result is a very comfortable king-size bed. In rooms that have 1 double bed, the size of the bed is a regular queen size. All mattresses are of best quality with individual spring coils to assure comfortable sound sleep. All linens and towels are 100% cotton. Bathrooms are comfortable in size and shower stalls very spacious.
The Classic studios accommodate up to two guests, some can sleep an extra guest.
- Spacious studio 25-27sq.m.
- Non-smoking room
- 2 single beds or 1 queen size bed
- Full length mirror in room
- En-suite bathroom (with hairdryer, bath toiletries and current outlet for shavers)
- Furnished patio with garden, mountain, or partial sea view
- Mosquito netting on all windows, balcony doors
- Equipped kitchenette, water kettle, coffee machine, fridge
- LCD satellite TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wake-up call service
- Safety deposit box
- Ironing board & iron (complimentary upon request)
- Sheets & towels, 100% cotton
- Daily room service (change of sheets/towels every 2 days)
- Baby cot for child up to 3 years old, provided at no charge